Manned at all times
How does WH!BLER work?
- The Whistleblower calls WH!BLER’s phone service, which is manned at all times.
The communicator that receives the call helps the Whistleblower to create a report with the information needed for the case to be assessed effectively. The phone service is completely anonymous – the number is not saved and there are no digital traces.
- The Whistleblower receives a case number that he or she can use when calling WH!BLER to obtain updates on how the case is being handled or to leave additional information.
- WH!BLER’s independent personell assess the case within 24 hours, starting when the report is completed. The assessment determines whether the case describes a serious misconduct according to Swedish law and/or the company’s values.
- If the report indicates serious misconduct, WH!BLER’s independent personell will initiate an investigation and will report as needed to Swedish authorities and/or the company management.
- If the report shows no serious misconduct the report is directly sent back to the company for internal actions and measures.
- If needed, WH!BLER will also offer managers and leaders support on how to handle the company’s misconducts.
If needed, WH!BLER will also offer managers and leaders support on how to handle the company’s misconducts.
”Whistleblowing service is an important tool to create a sustainable society”
What does the service include?
A company that signs an agreement with WH!BLER will get a license valid for a three year period, with three months notice prior to license expiring. The fee is annually billed and the license includes:
– Personal phone service of whistleblowing, manned at all times.
– An agreed upon amount of reports / cases, including a judicial assessment.
– Monthly updates with all reported incidents.
The number of cases and assessments that are included in the license is based on the number of employees connected to the client’s WH!BLER.
The investigation of a case is initiated by the client and is charged at an hourly rate.